Continuing education

South Central Human Service Center is sponsoring the continuing education credits. Attendees can receive continuing education credit under addition, social work, nursing, and psychology.

Great Plains Housing Authority is applying to offer Real Estate credit units. Please contact Dave at if other credits are desired. GPHA will offer “housing” credits issued by the housing authority.